Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

11 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I don't think those states actually joined the lawsuit:

It’s still embarrassing for the states and the country. At least the a$$h@!es were staying silent before, which was also wrong. Now they’re actively doing this bulls#!t. The GOP will burn this country to the ground if they can. 

54 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

they are afraid of the monster that fox news and rush limbaugh and the rest of the far right media have created.   an angry violent base that will bomb their houses and kill their families if they don't go along with trumps coup attempt.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, commando said:

they are afraid of the monster that fox news and rush limbaugh and the rest of the far right media have created.   an angry violent base that will bomb their houses and kill their families if they don't go along with trumps coup attempt.

Or try and kidnap the Governor and hold them hostage/assassinate them? I mean, that's not lik--

I don't see how the GOP thinks acting like petulant children with guns is going to endear them to anyone to any future generations...

• Plus1 2

Just now, VectorVictor said:

Or try and kidnap the Governor and hold them hostage/assassinate them? I mean, that's not lik--

I don't see how the GOP thinks acting like petulant children with guns is going to endear them to anyone to any future generations...

judging from the number of nazi flags you see trumpers flying they don't give a f#&% if anyone likes or admires them.

• Plus1 3