Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

Just now, Notre Dame Joe said:

"This tweet can't be replied to . . . "

My God are the Silicon Valley Stalinists really this dense?  People are rioting over a perceived threat to democratic and the Left is acting to squelch their speech. 

In Brian Kelly's 2010 words "Get used to it"

@Enhance Ban this guy

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

My God are the Silicon Valley Stalinists really this dense?  People are rioting over a perceived threat to democratic and the Left is acting to squelch their speech. 

since you and Trump are the arbiters of truth...maybe you could detail for us with evidence, not hearsay, about all the election fraud?

9 minutes ago, ZRod said:

@Enhance Ban this guy

This guy.  He's discovered that free speech is a threat to community unity. Allow the white nose and you risk derailing the whole train.

4 minutes ago, commando said:

since you and Trump are the arbiters of truth...maybe you could detail for us with evidence, not hearsay, about all the election fraud?

I said "perceived" in my post   You know like Hillary and Stacey Abrams all perceived they had been screwed over in an election.  Now you can argue who's blowing smoke.  The absolute worst thing you can do to reinforce the perception is criminalize the utterance.

3 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

This guy.  He's discovered that free speech is a threat to community unity. Allow the white nose and you risk derailing the whole train.

I said "perceived" in my post   You know like Hillary and Stacey Abrams all perceived they had been screwed over in an election.  Now you can argue who's blowing smoke.  The absolute worst thing you can do to reinforce the perception is criminalize the utterance.

This forum isn't protected by the 1st amendment. You are violating the rules, and trolling is a banable offense. You have never been interested in an honest conversation here. Your time should be over here.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

the worst thing you can do is let a conman lead his followers into acts of violence with their lies.    

• Plus1 1

41 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The first amendment applies to the government 'squelching' speech. Read it. 

As to this perceived threat, it is nothing more than a factual lie. Conjured up by an insecure and pathetic man who can't admit he lost. Instead, of following whatever f#&%ery comes out of this narcissistic a$$h@!es mouth, ask yourself this, does he care about me? Has he done anything since the election to show he wants to be President? Will he call the family of the woman who died storming the Capitol on his behalf and give his condolences? If you get frustrated, dodge, or don't like the answers you get, maybe you shouldn't be blindly following him.

1 minute ago, SECHusker said:

• Plus1 5
Just now, Notre Dame Joe said:

Then put me on ignore. I'd be happy never to see or be seen by you.

You should not be allowed to spread lies and promote violence and insurrection on this board any more. You are disgusting.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Will he call the family of the woman who died storming the Capitol on his behalf and give his condolences? If you get frustrated, dodge, or don't like the answers you get, maybe you shouldn't be blindly following him.

I wouldn't.  Rioters get my empathy but no sympathy from me.  If you storm a public building or try to seize territory, you get what's coming to you.  I don't care whether it's a right wing extremist attacking Washington or a Left wing one taking over Seattle.  I bet Trump doesn't either.  

8 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I wouldn't.  Rioters get my empathy but no sympathy from me.  If you storm a public building or try to seize territory, you get what's coming to you.  I don't care whether it's a right wing extremist attacking Washington or a Left wing one taking over Seattle.  I bet Trump doesn't either.  

HAHAHAHA

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Wait are you laughing at that I think all rioters should be treated equally or the notion that Trump does too?'

btw watch a clip of Victor Davis Hanson on Tucker Carlson for an erudite version of the same concept. 

Oh....that Trump does too.  I thought that was clear.  

• Plus1 1