Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

2 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The mob tried to force their way into the White House last summer and President Trump had to be taken into a shelter.  They failed because security was prepared, not because the mob restrained themselves.  There was no persecution of liberals or mass censorship by Big Tech.  There was a lot of awe and admiration from the Left followed by fake outrage when the cops  broke the siege of the White House; with tear gas, no one got shot in the throat.

I've heard a lot of high horse liberals* say It woulda been different if it had been a black mob.  But they never finish the thought.  Tell us, how would it be different if BLM/Antifa stormed into the Capitol?  Do you think the guard would have shot a black lady when she tried to crawl through the door window?

* and Washington's biggest donkey.

Stop lying.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, commando said:

if you support this, if you are all for this insurrection, you are an american traitor.   since you never answered me after i asked this yesterday...i ask you again...do you support trumps insurrection against the United States of America?    

crazy that NDJoe is too ashamed to answer my question.    

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Do you think the guard would have shot a black lady when she tried to crawl through the door window?

Ok. I’ll give you my response to this ridiculous hypothetical.  It really is tragic that the young woman lost her life, however if she were black, she wouldn’t even have made it into the building.  

• Plus1 6
35 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Ok. I’ll give you my response to this ridiculous hypothetical.  It really is tragic that the young woman lost her life, however if she were black, she wouldn’t even have made it into the building.  

I can buy that.  

Can you buy, that if, BLM made into the Capitol, they would still be there today?

53 minutes ago, knapplc said:

At least we've learned our lesson on when to curtail crazy hate speech after last week's attempted insurrection.

Wrong thread but name one time in History that censoring political speech resulted in less violence.

11 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Can you buy, that if, BLM made into the Capitol, they would still be there today?

Still occupying the Capitol?  No way any group is still occupying at this point.  We have elite military units and/or FBI’s HRT trained for situations not unlike this scenario. Why do you keep bringing up hypotheticals with BLM?  When was the last time they stormed the Capitol and trampled a police officer to death in the process?  
I actually know why. And really wish you would stop. 

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Wrong thread but name one time in History that censoring political speech resulted in less violence.

Do you support the spreading of lies, hate and promotion of violence?

9 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Absolutely no way would they still be in the capital.

Wait...I thought the people who stormed the capital were Antifa.  They weren't?

• Plus1 2
16 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

The mob tried to force their way into the White House last summer and President Trump had to be taken into a shelter. 

That's not how trump describes it.

Trump claims he went to bunker for 'inspection'

If, for some reason, trump's description of events were to be untrue, and there was an actual attempt to force entry into the White House, there would be videos and photos of all that, true?

• Plus1 3

Trumps actions and words are starting to hit his company and his pocket book.   Companies including   Deutsche Bank are cutting ties. 

I guess you can say he fulfills the words of  2 reality shows:  You're Fired  and Biggest Loser

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-e2-80-99s-long-favored-banks-pull-back-amid-fallout-from-riot/ar-BB1cFjDy?ocid=uxbndlbing

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/pga-deutsche-bank-and-even-nyc-are-taking-aim-at-trumps-businesses-190439955.html

18 hours ago, commando said:

crazy that NDJoe is too ashamed to answer my question.    

I take pride in my nfl-draft style of only answering the most intelligent questions to that most closely merit a response.

17 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

Still occupying the Capitol?  No way any group is still occupying at this point.  We have elite military units and/or FBI’s HRT trained for situations not unlike this scenario. Why do you keep bringing up hypotheticals with BLM?  When was the last time they stormed the Capitol and trampled a police officer to death in the process?  
I actually know why. And really wish you would stop. 

They took over a police station without getting shot in the throat.  Shouldnt a police station be the hardest civilian institution to target? 

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

I take pride in my nfl-draft style of only answering the most intelligent questions to that most closely merit a response.

so you refuse to answer the question.  i am left to assume that you 100% support trumps insurrection.

5 minutes ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

Shouldnt a police station be the hardest civilian institution to target? 

You mean the one the right wingers burned down?

‘Boogaloo Boi’ charged in fire of Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protest

A rightwing extremist boasted of driving from Texas to Minneapolis to help set fire to a police precinct during the George Floyd protests, federal prosecutors said.

US attorney Erica MacDonald said on Friday that she had charged Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old Texas resident, with traveling across state lines to participate in a riot. The charges are the latest example of far-right extremists attempting to use violence to escalate national protests against police brutality into an uprising against the government, and even full civil war.

The case also reveals the extent of the coordination between violent members of the nascent far-right “Boogaloo Bois” movement operating in different cities across the country.

5 minutes ago, commando said:

trumpers now have to hate mitch mcconnel.    he said he supports impeachment

I don't know if they ever really liked him, and it wouldn't bother them to stop liking him. Whoever Trump doesn't like they don't like, regardless of how much they loved the person 5 seconds before or how honorable or how conservative they are. They never blinked an eye about disliking any veterans or generals who spoke out against him.

McConnell's a dbag so he'll be easy for them to hate, but they'll hate him for the wrong reasons.

2 hours ago, commando said:

trumpers now have to hate mitch mcconnel.    he said he supports impeachment

Impeachment and conviction, plus a vote to bar him from holding office again  provides McConnell the perfect “out” for supporting Trump going forward.  Now the party can put Trump in the rear view mirror and focus on more viable  candidates for 2024. It’s not like he just got a conscience or anything, but it would be a good move by McConnell especially with the Capitol wounds still fresh.  I still think there will be too much intra-party division in 2024 for the R’s to win the White House back though.  Time will tell. 

• Plus1 1