Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

On 6/16/2021 at 9:34 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Yep, it's pretty much what the republican party has become over the last 5 years.

Ha.  You don’t seem to comprehend that definition to well.  It’s fine and well to hate a person or party like you seem to do, just don’t let it make you irrational about everything else.  

• Plus1 2

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

If my post incorrect just say what part.  Attacking the poster doesn’t help your cause.  Just more disinformation by yourself. 

do you think the arizona fraudit is actually non partisan?  do you think that montana company they sent the voter info to is legit?    do you deny that the far right has way to much influence on the current republican party.  do you think jan 6th was  not led by trump and his sycophants?

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, commando said:

do you think the arizona fraudit is actually non partisan?  do you think that montana company they sent the voter info to is legit?    do you deny that the far right has way to much influence on the current republican party.  do you think jan 6th was  not led by trump and his sycophants?

I will answer any question you have just as soon as you let me know what part of my post you responded to was incorrect 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Ha.  You don’t seem to comprehend that definition to well.  It’s fine and well to hate a person or party like you seem to do, just don’t let it make you irrational about everything else.  

What part doesn't define Trump.

is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy, which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Right wing = Check

Authoritarian = Check, believes he can use the military, DOJ and police to crack down on people who disagree with him.

Ultranationalism = Check

dictatorial power = Check, His actions trying to over turn the 2020 election proves this.....among other things.

Forcible suppression of opposition = Check

Strong regimentation of society and economy = Check, If you don't stand for the flag, you suffer from the wrath of Trump....as an example.

So....yeah....I'll stand by my comment and the definition.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I will answer any question you have just as soon as you let me know what part of my post you responded to was incorrect 

you responded to something i said 5 days ago.  i don't even recall what i was responding to then.....i guess it took you 5 days to come up with that response so not worth rehashing if that was the best you could do with 5 days of thought on it.

• Plus1 3

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

What part doesn't define Trump.

Right wing = Check

Authoritarian = Check, believes he can use the military, DOJ and police to crack down on people who disagree with him.

Ultranationalism = Check

dictatorial power = Check, His actions trying to over turn the 2020 election proves this.....among other things.

Forcible suppression of opposition = Check

Strong regimentation of society and economy = Check, If you don't stand for the flag, you suffer from the wrath of Trump....as an example.

So....yeah....I'll stand by my comment and the definition.

That’s fine.  It’s still wrong.  
Authoritarian…at some point darn near every President abuses his power.  
Ultranationalism—no

Dictatorial power—no, he asked DOJ to investigate what he thought was wrongdoing.  Week definition of Dictatorial power:rolleyes:

Forcible Suppression—just saying check doesn’t make it so

Strong regimentation of society and economy—the example you give is support for standing for the flag:blink::rollin

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/16/2021 at 6:56 AM, commando said:
On 6/15/2021 at 11:23 PM, Archy1221 said:

No, it’s truly not a Democracy.  

You may also check in on what a fascist actually is.  The far left talking point is all the rage and makes you all feel like roses and buttercups when you spew it, though it’s  just blatantly false unfortunately.  

you are drowning in right wing propaganda.   and keep pushing the life boat away when it gets close to you. 

here you go.  Let me know what is right wing propaganda. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

ah.....you accused someone  of following left wing propaganda.    so you attacked someone first then played the victim card when you got the same back.

I said the far left talking point of calling Republicans fascist may be cute but it’s incorrect.  I didn’t accuse anyone of anything but saying far left talking points that aren’t true. 

Try again. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
8 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I said the far left talking point of calling Republicans fascist may be cute but it’s incorrect.  I didn’t accuse anyone of anything but saying far left talking points that aren’t true. 

Try again. 

raw

• Plus1 2