Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

Not that anything will come of it. 

I hope something eventually comes of it.    Trump smells like smoke but we still haven't found the fire to prove it.  Common sense and intuition alone based on what we know about his character and the facts we know already, Trump should be indicted for several things - and yet he freely is still out there playing king maker.  Yes the wheels of justice turn slowly but for the sake of our democracy can't someone put the pedal to the metal and get these investigations to the finish line??  It is just agonizing sometimes knowing he is free to continue his poisoning of our culture and politics. 

Clarence needs to be investigated and impeached if necessary.  No way did he not know his besty was involved in a coup to overthrow our democracy.  He should have never have been confirmed knowing his harassment of Anita Hill.  Character matters and now it's all bubbling to the surface.

• Plus1 4
  • 3 weeks later...

AG Garland has a decision to make as well.  Does he prosecute trump and cause civil unrest or does he not and send a terrible message that could open the doors to worse actions by a president in the future.  I say you got to do the right thing regardless of the threat of civil unrest 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/justice-department-want-charge-trump-happen-rcna33042

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

AG Garland has a decision to make as well.  Does he prosecute trump and cause civil unrest or does he not and send a terrible message that could open the doors to worse actions by a president in the future.  I say you got to do the right thing regardless of the threat of civil unrest 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/justice-department-want-charge-trump-happen-rcna33042

Agree. If he’s not prosecuted, the next one is even worse.  

Can’t believe we are actually needing to discuss if an ex president should be prosecuted for organizing and motivating an insurrection against the government. Especially when he’s still doing the things that caused it. 

You know…..that whole “law and order” thing. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Agree. If he’s not prosecuted, the next one is even worse.  

Can’t believe we are actually needing to discuss if an ex president should be prosecuted for organizing and motivating an insurrection against the government. Especially when he’s still doing the things that caused it. 

You know…..that whole “law and order” thing. 

I've found that where it be on subjects like abortion, law and order, budget control, the GOP is all talk and no walk.  

Yes, truly an amazing thing that after over 240 years of our republic and peaceful transfer of power - we are now dealing with this 3rd world, banana republic type of insurrection led by a president.  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I've found that where it be on subjects like abortion, law and order, budget control, the GOP is all talk and no walk.  

Yes, truly an amazing thing that after over 240 years of our republic and peaceful transfer of power - we are now dealing with this 3rd world, banana republic type of insurrection led by a president.  

And...questioning what we should do about it.  And....a lot of people still support that banana republic ex President.