Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

11 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Tell us you're guilty without telling us you're guilty.

They "planted" evidence?  

YBk4eTD.gif

FZy9y2FWIAQkWYP?format=jpg&name=orig

Interesting how, when someone else feels they are wronged by law enforcement, Republicans/Trump jump to..."Support the blue".  But, when it's Trump it quickly gets switched to "defund the police".

And, his worshipers will drink it up and send him even more money.

2 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Trump is outpolling Biden and none of this will change Trump voters' minds. On top of that Trump can win with fewer votes than Biden,

I just watched this video and the idea behind it was that if the raid on his place doesn't turn up anything "important" it is like the DOJ just handed him the White House in 24.  I did not really think of it like that but it was interesting.  

8 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

You trusted them when they said Trump was a Russian agent too.  A pretext is optional in post-constitutional America.  It is enough that you know he is an enemy of the state. 

Your "them" is the angriest libs on the internet, and no, I didn't trust them. You seem to be laboring under the presumption Donald Trump was exonerated of all suspicious Russian activity. In fact his family business has been in hock to very shady Russian and Eastern European oligarchs for at least 20 years, high level Trump campaign operatives have already been found guilty for their 2016 influence peddling, and as President Donald Trump stood next to Vladimir Putin and told the world he trusted the KGB guy over the unanimous consensus of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies.  Some of those agencies approached then-President Barack Obama to tell him Donald Trump was sending out red flags all over the place as a potential security threat. Obama chose not to go public with any of this, believing it would look like a partisan campaign maneuver and backfire on Hillary Clinton. Who, btw, was about to be publicly outted by the FBI for an investigation with far less substance and questionable pretext. 

Ans at the end of the day, Donald Trump did everything Vladimir Putin wanted a U.S. President to do for him.

That's some facts and context. If you'd like to keep going, please respond with specifics rather than whining. 

• Plus1 5
40 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I just watched this video and the idea behind it was that if the raid on his place doesn't turn up anything "important" it is like the DOJ just handed him the White House in 24.  I did not really think of it like that but it was interesting.  

That's a pretty dumb take. For one thing, anyone open to voting for Trump will decide whatever they find is not important.

• Plus1 1