Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

38 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Very well stated.   And of course the cult members eat it up seeing the word 'planted' but not the word 'guilt'  

Woah, cult members?! They simply love the greatest American, saving us from decline (from brown people), who's ever walked the earth. 

Do you think Trump, in all his patriotic glory, is just some self-serving grifter who's spent his entire life lying, cheating (especially on his wives), and bullying others with the sole goal of enriching himself?!

No sir! He's a great American who genuinely believes in his America First policies. He's not some self-serving asshat who's greatest business success is abusing bankruptcy law and being born wealthy! How dare you! 

• Oh Yeah! 2

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

And...why does he think he needs classified documents still when he's not President anymore?

This is my question, but it's also something I may not understand. I am not sure how security protocols work at the highest level. In a prior post, my guess is that he took them for some sort of perceived legal defense or its info that he thinks exonerates him from past accusations. 

We knew more was going to come out and this why trying to soft-pedal what Trump did and instead blame the FBI for being the meanies was a stupid idea.  Painting Trump as the innocent absent minded oaf who needed the documents to defend himself from further persecution is a wet behind the ears take.  Occam's Razor:. He's a crook.

• Oh Yeah! 1
9 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

We knew more was going to come out and this why trying to soft-pedal what Trump did and instead blame the FBI for being the meanies was a stupid idea.  Painting Trump as the innocent absent minded oaf who needed the documents to defend himself from further persecution is a wet behind the ears take.  Occam's Razor:. He's a crook.

Don’t do this thing because it might hurt you politically. 

Nevermind what it might do to the country whwn you constantly try to convince the public that everything, including law endorcement, is rigged against them. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nic said:

This is my question, but it's also something I may not understand. I am not sure how security protocols work at the highest level. In a prior post, my guess is that he took them for some sort of perceived legal defense or its info that he thinks exonerates him from past accusations. 

So, here's the thing about having a clearance.  A security clearance, for anyone, can be granted to....or removed from anyone.   If you show yourself not able to abide by the grounds and rules of having the clearance, you lose it.

Second - all of the documentation that had to do with his duties as POTUS don't belong to him.  They belong to the United States Government, i.e., the American People.  On his last days in office, he and others in his administration were taking things from the White House (which are US property) as souvenirs.

Lastly - my daughter is 19 and did an internship with a government contractor.  As part of her duties, she had to obtain a clearance.  When she would call me, she'd say, "I saw some really cool things today, Daddy.  But I can't tell you, because if you did, I'd have to kill you."  All jokes aside - my NINETEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER knows more about national security than the guy who sat his Hamburder eating Cofefe in the Oval for 4 years.

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1