Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

1 hour ago, alexhortdog95 said:

So, here's the thing about having a clearance.  A security clearance, for anyone, can be granted to....or removed from anyone.   If you show yourself not able to abide by the grounds and rules of having the clearance, you lose it.

Second - all of the documentation that had to do with his duties as POTUS don't belong to him.  They belong to the United States Government, i.e., the American People.  On his last days in office, he and others in his administration were taking things from the White House (which are US property) as souvenirs.

Lastly - my daughter is 19 and did an internship with a government contractor.  As part of her duties, she had to obtain a clearance.  When she would call me, she'd say, "I saw some really cool things today, Daddy.  But I can't tell you, because if you did, I'd have to kill you."  All jokes aside - my NINETEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER knows more about national security than the guy who sat his Hamburder eating Cofefe in the Oval for 4 years.

I have been doing secure related work for 25 years longer than your daughter. I know the rules and have commented on them. I also mentioned in a prior post that Trumps personality is such that he would break rules that are bothersome to him. I doubt he would qualify for a clearance if he hadn't been given one due to the 2016 election. What I do not know is what the rules are for the commander in chief until he leaves office and afterwards.

• Plus1 2

7 minutes ago, nic said:

That decision may be put in Trumps lap.

It already is in his lap. He could release the copy of the warrant they left with him when they conducted the raid. He's had it for days and could have given copies to the press at any time.

I can think of several reasons he hasn't done that.

• Plus1 3
7 minutes ago, nic said:

I said earlier that the country needs to see the warrant info. That decision may be put in Trumps lap. This will get interesting.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/president-donald-trump-fbi-raid-mar-a-lago-house-news

C'mon @nic - we all know what he's going to do.  Anyone that thinks he's going to allow that warrant to see the light of day - without profiting from it somehow - is fooling themselves.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

The dude is incapable of not sabotaging his own defense.  

This jackhole is just straight up lying here.

Good thing his supporters are all studious critical thinkers who know to seek out multiple reliable sources before accepting anything as fact. Coulda been bad if they weren't!

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

It already is in his lap. He could release the copy of the warrant they left with him when they conducted the raid. He's had it for days and could have given copies to the press at any time.

I can think of several reasons he hasn't done that.

He's busy cooking up a cockamamie bunch of crap his dumbass supporters will swallow whole.

(Just found out I can say dumbass :lol:)

• Plus1 1

Meh, he was just keeping the docs for a defense from future witch hunts. :facepalm:

I'm trying to wrap my head around this.  You're a patriot if you display fealty to Donald Trump but if you turn on him for putting all of our national security at risk you're a traitor.  Is that right?  

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search” of MAL on Monday.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, alexhortdog95 said:

C'mon @nic - we all know what he's going to do.  Anyone that thinks he's going to allow that warrant to see the light of day - without profiting from it somehow - is fooling themselves.

That is why it's interesting. It's become a game of poker and I think he is in a no win situation. They called his bluff.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1