Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

6 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Breitbart has the warrant it appears...but they're not going to publish it. Just telling us how to interpret it. They also doxxed the FBI agents involved (why does the right insistent on putting cops in danger). Pretty obvious Trump gave it to them to provide some cover. 

That's because they probably had the warrant as soon as Trump got it, so that he could have Herr Bannon get the word out there.

• Plus1 1

Breitbart "reporting":

"The warrant that authorized the search of former President Donald Trump's residents at Mar-a-Lago shows it was issued by U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart on Aug. 5th 2022, at 12:12 p.m. - nearly three full days before the Justice Department and FBI conducted a raid to execute it."

Give me a freaking break.  Really?  That's beyond a weak a$$ gotcha there.

What, were they waiting at the door for the warrant?  C'mon, Herr Bannon, you can do better.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Breitbart "reporting":

"The warrant that authorized the search of former President Donald Trump's residents at Mar-a-Lago shows it was issued by U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart on Aug. 5th 2022, at 12:12 p.m. - nearly three full days before the Justice Department and FBI conducted a raid to execute it."

Give me a freaking break.  Really?  That's beyond a weak a$$ gotcha there.

What, were they waiting at the door for the warrant?  C'mon, Herr Bannon, you can do better.

These people are going to spin this in very odd ways because they know they can't go right after the meat of the warrant.  The public is going to see it soon and know the truth of what's actually in it....and they have no spin they can put on that.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, alexhortdog95 said:

And, in same story, they're saying that Trump "declassified" the documents.

In what universe?  Where's the proof that the documents were declassified prior to Jan. 20th, 2021?

I'm not convinced it's actually nuclear secrets that were at MAL, but if there were, there are exceptions to what even the president can declassify:

Not Even the President Can Declassify Nuclear Secrets

• Fire 1
2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I'm not convinced it's actually nuclear secrets that were at MAL, but if there were, there are exceptions to what even the president can declassify:

Not Even the President Can Declassify Nuclear Secrets

This is a man who is alleged to have destroyed and attempted to flush secure/incriminating documents down the toilet at the White House.  A senior white house staffer went under oath and testified that he threw food against the wall, and tried to fight his security detail.

Would it be beyond the pale that the guy would have nuclear secrets in his hands?

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, alexhortdog95 said:

This is a man who is alleged to have destroyed and attempted to flush secure/incriminating documents down the toilet at the White House.  A senior white house staffer went under oath and testified that he threw food against the wall, and tried to fight his security detail.

Would it be beyond the pale that the guy would have nuclear secrets in his hands?

Oh I'd completely believe Trump is capable of stealing nuclear secrets, but I'd like to see some evidence before jumping to conclusions.

• Thanks 1
Just now, RedDenver said:

Oh I'd completely believe Trump is capable of stealing nuclear secrets, but I'd like to see some evidence before jumping to conclusions.

That's where I'm at. I'm sure they put enough compelling evidence before the judge to get the warrant, but not all warrants and search & seizures result in crimes.