Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

:dunno

Which is kinda why if you would read the words I actually write you would see that I clearly say if “Trump and his allies” encourages people to “go into the Capitol” I would say they were inciting a riot.  I don’t say that those Trump allies had to actually go into the Capitol themselves.  

yr3dn.jpg

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

:dunno

Which is kinda why if you would read the words I actually write you would see that I clearly say if “Trump and his allies” encourages people to “go into the Capitol” I would say they were inciting a riot.  I don’t say that those Trump allies had to actually go into the Capitol themselves.  

I literally just quoted your post twice that said if they didn’t go into the capital, they didn’t incite it. 

• Plus1 1

DOJ believes Trump still has other secret documents that he hasn’t turned over

https://dnyuz.com/2022/10/06/justice-dept-is-said-to-believe-trump-has-more-documents/

But the Justice Department has previously signaled doubts that Mr. Trump had turned over everything in his possession. Shortly after the search in August, it was revealed that federal investigators had found dozens of empty folders at Mar-a-Lago marked as containing classified information. The disclosure raised further questions about whether the Justice Department had indeed recovered all the classified materials that may have been taken out of the White House.

• Plus1 1

Remember the Russian spy who had free, unfettered access to Mar-a-largo while Trump hid stolen top secret docs there?   One of her close associates, an FBI source, was shot in Canada. Yeah, nothing to see here.

She met with the former president and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., at Mr. Trump’s private golf club on May 2, 2021, and posed for several photos with them.

During her trips to the estate, she attended a private dinner with Mr. Trump’s donors and supporters, including Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Records and interviews show that Ms. Yashchyshyn drove in and out of the estate at least five times in May 2021, with no indication that anyone checked her identification.

• Plus1 1