Trump's Post Election Fallout: Legal & Obstruction actions

5 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I hope he can be a witness for way more than this.  This, mostly, pertains to him.  Yes, it got the Trump organization out of some payroll taxes.  But, it will be interesting to see how far into testifying against the organization he goes.  I would think he would have in depth knowledge of all tax issues within the organization.  So, hopefully there's more from him than just some payroll taxes on a few people.

13 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

Give me a f#&%ing break. Five months in prison and five years probation does not, at all, in any fanciful imagination, guarantee that "today, that misconduct ends"

How in the actual f#&% can someone plead guilty to 15 felonies and get five months in prison? That's ten days per felony. And it's a f#&%ing joke.

• Plus1 3

4 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Give me a f#&%ing break. Five months in prison and five years probation does not, at all, in any fanciful imagination, guarantee that "today, that misconduct ends"

How in the actual f#&% can someone plead guilty to 15 felonies and get five months in prison? That's ten days per felony. And it's a f#&%ing joke.

Because there is a much bigger fish he’s going to help catch. 

The judge told him that if he doesn’t tell the truth while being a witness, his punishment will be increased. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1