Knowing what we know now, at this moment....

Cdog923

If you could have a mulligan...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Revisionist history time

• Scott Frost
    • Matt Campbell
    • Dan Mullen

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 05:59 AM

This is like b!^@hing we didn't take Joe Burrow.....He, like Dan would not have had the success here that he had at LSU (UF). We don't have the players that LSU or UF has.  Dan wasn't setting the world on fire at Miss St

Matt would be interesting.  Similar situation as NU, BUT Iowa St is in the Big XII, has a familiar footprint/recruiting grounds etc...He has done a lot with a little.

I'd still take Frost.  But damn man, fix your scheme. You are not getting Florida speed at NU.  not with the rise of UF, Miami, UCF still doing well, Clemson, SEC etc.....We might steal 1 or 2 away, but we are not getting a whole team of those guys.  I'd rather under recruit and over develop than what we appear to be doing....I know, I know we have youth in the wings, but a large percentage of the programs that are winning are plug and play with some fresh.  Is our "system" (I jave no idea what it is) that hard?  Is it that we do not have an established system with senior leaders to coach on the field/practice.

Frost loves NU and Nebraska. We will never find a guy with more passion for this team.  He just needs to step back, re-evaluate and fix it....

Now if you want to take the way back machine to when Bo was fired.........

• Fire 1

Frost. Then and now. All the points above. 
wiuld just like to see the uptempo, nuts on the pavement, all out s#!t we thought we were getting. And now we have a gigantic O-like we could pound people too. But damn, we gotta see it. Just let it fly. 

• Plus1 1

I am partial to Campbell as a coach (go raiders) and I wouldn't be surprised if he stayed at ISU long term. He is just a different guy compared to some of these other coaches. Now that I say that, he will probably go to Michigan or something. I think he would have done well at Nebraska. 

Saying that, Frost was and is the best option for Nebraska. 

• Plus1 4