Ohio State - Maryland Cancelled

hskrfan4life

If I was Indiana I'd seriously consider cancelling tOSU next week. Removes a likely loss and puts tOSU on the brink. Indiana-East division champion?

I don't want to see that but it would be fun to watch the finagling by the B1G if, God forbid, tOSU were to get a 3rd game cancelled. Something tells me some rules would get changed then.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

If I was Indiana I'd seriously consider cancelling tOSU next week. Removes a likely loss and puts tOSU on the brink. Indiana-East division champion?

I don't want to see that but it would be fun to watch the finagling by the B1G if, God forbid, tOSU were to get a 3rd game cancelled. Something tells me some rules would get changed then.

This is actually brilliant!

f#&% it, I would do this if I was Tom Allen.  Dude is never going to get a shot to win the East again.  The Big Ten made these lame rules, why not use them to your advantage.  

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, jaws said:

It would be great if the B1G allowed teams to schedule an out of conference game. I think there are a few SEC teams with a sudden open date this weekend. OSU vs Alabama? Wouldn’t that be fun?

Oh we understand all too well. Welcome to the party :lol:

I wonder if a Buckeye-Tide matchup would draw TV eyeballs though? :lol: