*** 2020 Game 3 "Expert" Picks: Penn State At Nebraska ***

Saunders

Call Your Shot!  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I remember a time when we “the fans” would pick Nebraska to win regardless of who our opponent was. Looking at this blog, it seems like no one believes that we can pull a win and I don’t blame them. I have doubts we can win tomorrow because there has been little to no improvement on the field. We continue to be our worst enemy and regardless of how down penn state may be, I can still see them coming to Lincoln and walking all over us. I bet they make a statement game against us. That has been the norm over the years. Broken teams play us and they suddenly get rejuvenated because of our dump mistakes and inability to play smart football. Why should tomorrow be any different? I pray to God that we pull a win because I am trying my hardest to keep the hope alive. I hope the team senses the urgency of this game and the need to get one in the win column. Go Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!! Go Big Red!

Used to be the only time we worried was against Okla. 

Now it's every week, against who ever we are playing. Hard to except that, but it's true. 

I think the team is ready to turn the corner. Frost turns the freshmen loose, and we get our first win today.

Got nothing to lose, so lets see what he has been recruiting.

N-23 P-21

GBR!!!

27 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I forget...is it

Always hedge your bets

Or

Go big or go home?

Haha

I think I ended up with 9 bets on Iowa last night.  Minny is horrible.

In this case it is always hedge your bet.:D I'm still trying to recover from the bath I took on the Northwestern game. I really should stay 100 miles away from any Nebraska action.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Toe said:

Our running game is already way ahead of the passing game. And if we could find a legit deep threat, it would open up a whole lot more ground stuff.

Yeah but they are not imposing their will on a constant basis and blowing people up. Today the Skers hurt my wallet.