Who Has A Big Day?

Warrior10

I'm going with a RB not named Mills-  Unsure if RT or Scott get playing time, but think they might get more carries

Like @PaulCrewementioned, JoJo on D.  I have said him each week and he's failed to disappoint.  I'll throw in Ty as well.  Hoping our DL steps up big time this game.

Hoping for big game

Any WR/TE

Wan'dale-too electric to not force feed him the ball

Mills-get him going N-S and beat their DL down

gonna slightly alter the question: who NEEDS to have a big day?

Answer: our entire secondary

this game is gonna come down to our secondary.  PSU has quality talent at WR, but Clifford is an average QB.  If we play off coverage all day, Clifford will beat us.  The secondary is gonna have to force Clifford to be great today, make him throw into tight windows consistently and beat us with his arm.  

9 minutes ago, zero_blitz said:

this game is gonna come down to our secondary.  PSU has quality talent at WR, but Clifford is an average QB.  If we play off coverage all day, Clifford will beat us.  The secondary is gonna have to force Clifford to be great today, make him throw into tight windows consistently and beat us with his arm.  

If we play the OSU defensive plan we lose.  I'd almost go with Farmer and Newson to start......

In other news, AM leads all active B1G QB's in one category....TO's.  He has 29 in his career......We are not winning anything of note with those numbers.

9 hours ago, zero_blitz said:

i'm usually not one to toot my own horn, but....TOOT.

All jokes aside, our guys made plays when they needed to. Deontai Williams with the sack and TD, corners held up during clutch time at the end of the game.  Great confidence booster.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1