NBA 2020-2021

suh_fan93

• 2 weeks later...

2 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Steph absolutely insane late tonight too. Ended 9/14 from 3 and the entire 4th quarter he felt like an assassin.

Pretty stupid how quickly I forgot how he basically breaks any logic in this sport. So damn fun to watch.

I really wish I had any semblance of interest in the NBA.  I think I would really enjoy watching Golden State play.

17 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I really wish I had any semblance of interest in the NBA.  I think I would really enjoy watching Golden State play.

NBA regular season is mostly terrible to watch. Too many games to make them matter and like 20 teams have decided playing like Houston or the Warriors is what they should do when none of them have players even close to Harden or Steph to make it work. The bad teams just end up unwatchable throwing up junk with no real offensive identity.

That said if Curry is going to play like this I am going to pay attention. He is so unique and so fun to watch when he has it locked in like he does right now. I am probably being hyperbolic here, but he is potentially a top 5 most influential person all time in the sport. He isn't the GOAT, but he almost single handedly changed the way the game is played for a generation.