Nebrasketball Game #1- McNeese State: Wednesday, November 25- 11:00am BTN

What will the game result be?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Six players in double figures.  If Yvan was better than 3/12 from the field it would have been seven (9 points).   Banton puts up a 14-6-6-3-4 line.   19 assists and only 10 turnov

We're going to score 100 points. I literally don't know how to react to this performance. This is unbelievable. 

Seven assists already for the Huskers.   That was a game-high for months at a time under Miles.

Six players in double figures.  If Yvan was better than 3/12 from the field it would have been seven (9 points).

Banton puts up a 14-6-6-3-4 line.

19 assists and only 10 turnovers.

Shot poorly at the line for awhile but recovered to 69%.  Nice.  Teddy was the only one under 50% and he was a 90% shooter last year so that's probably an aberration.

Pretty good for the first time out.  Even if it was against a lesser opponent.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1

That was just plain fun to watch - excited for the season. 

Only area of concern I saw was our attempts allowed in the paint.  I haven't seen the stat sheet but it felt like we let them get to the rim frequently.  

1 hour ago, Mcflyaz said:

I know its only the first game but it’s obvious we have more talent then we have had in a long time (if ever). Having so many players that can shoot threes makes our offensive super tough to stop. I have never been this excited for a basketball season. 

Same. Wishing I hadn't given up my season tickets when I moved away from Lincoln. A solid year this year and then add a 5 star next year and it might be tough to get tickets next season. 

• Upvote 1

The biggest thing I took away from the little bit I got to see over lunch is that this years version of Nebrasketball actually looks like a basketball team.  The LENGTH will be huge in defense and forcing TOs and hopefully continuing turning defense into easy offense.  They all look the part vs years past where many guys looked like high school sophomores on a court playing an NBA team body wise.  

Hopefully good selfless play(which was on full display today) continues.  And the front court play will get a huge boost when Walker becomes eligible

• Plus1 2