What games are you planning on going to?

GSG

I would like to go to the Bowl game the NU plays in this year but I would have to take my R&R leave before the 6 month mark in Iraq meaning I would have more time left when I got back. So I will have to watch it on AFN and wait until next year to see any games. I plan on going to all of the home games next year to catch up on the games missed this year

I went to the last 2 Fiesta bowls that NU played in (Florida and Tennessee) trust me nothing compares to something like that. Sundevil Stadium holds about 80,000 and against Florida 65,000 were Husker Fans. I ended up sitting by the sister of a girl I graduated High School with.

Small world.........but I wouldnt want to paint it

Myself and all of my old buddies from college are trying to make it to the Troy game. We all try to make it to one game a year to grill out and tailgate to just to catch up on old times and have some fun watching the Huskers.

I will also try to make Texas and Colorado and possible go out to Ames this year.

I have tickets to SC, Texas and KState. I was going to OkState game but decided to go to the Texas Tech/Texas game instead. Closer to home and have been a big Tech fan quite awhile. It may just be the preview of who will be in the CCG for the south. I would love to be in Lubbock if Tech beats Texas. I can no even imagine what it will be like.

Any game that I can. I usually get tickets from the ticket office when the visiting team returns theirs. So I am assuming I'll go to LA Tech, Nicholis, TYroy, Kansas and possibly Mizzou. Also at my work, we are already planning on a trip to teh Big XII game (no matter who plays) We get good seats from Dr. Pepper. (anyone in the Columbus area let me know and I could hook you up).