What games are you planning on going to?

GSG

If Gameday is at that game, we should find a way for the people of the board to meet, hold up signs and stuff. Maybe one could have the website on it or something. Get the site out on ESPN, for everyone to see!

Now, that's a helluva idea!

i got my sign...

"TREV SEZ FIRE MARK MAY!!!"

:rollin

Just make sure that it also has HUSKERBOARD.COM printed on it in bed, red letters!

HELL YEA!

If they make it to the BCS championship or the Fiesta Bowl, I have family who lives near the stadium and I could go. That would be sweet.

if they make it to the fiesta bowl then the party is at my place....i am 10 min from the stadium.....well more like 15.

However the Beer will be on tap and Huskerboard is invited.

I am trying every trick in the book to have a tailgate at SC. Not much parking around there. I will drive down this week end to try to find something. I have called a couple of SC grads too. If I can't find a safe site I will have to cancel on the party.

Will let all of you know by Monday if I can do it or not.

I am trying every trick in the book to have a tailgate at SC. Not much parking around there. I will drive down this week end to try to find something. I have called a couple of SC grads too. If I can't find a safe site I will have to cancel on the party.

Will let all of you know by Monday if I can do it or not.

good luck...my boys an I would try to make an appearance if it happened...

Rawhide,

I have a 31 foot trailer with awning and a large BQ that I was planning on bringing. Lots of room to relax before the game starts. I really do not want to pay for a spot in that area for overnite parking. It might not be there the next morning or destroyed.

If they have a secure site I would not mind hanging with the SC group. Most seem like pretty good people that I have met. My boss is a grad but does not do much with the program. Now a big band wagon fan.

I have another friend that owns Bagadsian Vineyards, but he has not come through yet.

Let me know if you can come up with a site. I would gladly pay the site fee.