2022 SF Ramel Lloyd Jr [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

• Mavric changed the title to 2022 SF Ramel Lloyd Jr [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

53 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

correct one program is a traditional blue blood and the other is a never has been. 

Not only that, but if I counted correctly Frost has actually won more conference games in the last two seasons (6-5).

I hope I counted wrong…that’s a dismal stretch.   

I’m happy for Husker hoops though.  Great things to be excited about!  I’m also optimistic about FB this year; I say 8 wins (9 with a bowl victory).  

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Not only that, but if I counted correctly Frost has actually won more conference games in the last two seasons (6-5).

I hope I counted wrong…that’s a dismal stretch.   

I’m happy for Husker hoops though.  Great things to be excited about!  I’m also optimistic about FB this year; I say 8 wins (9 with a bowl victory).  

I agree, I am just simply saying that our basketball program is bringing in more highly rated recruits currently than our football program and I am not sure I have ever been able to say that in my life. 

• seaofred92 changed the title to 2022 SF Ramel Lloyd Jr [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic