*** Official Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Another game and i have no idea what frost wants this offense to look like. Luke is not a drop back passer. He should be rolling out and rpo if his first couple reads aren't there he can take off. Drop back passing with a qb who cant throw well with receivers that cant get open down field dont make sense. Frost wants to be right more than he wants to win.

This offense (for 3 years!) has had no identity. Zero. None.

It's. A. Joke.

Sorry Coach Frost I've been a huge fan of yours since your playing days, but the writing is on the wall; you have to adjust your offense to the Big Ten...it won't be the other way around.

3 minutes ago, LumberJackSker said:

Another game and i have no idea what frost wants this offense to look like. Luke is not a drop back passer. He should be rolling out and rpo if his first couple reads aren't there he can take off. Drop back passing with a qb who cant throw well with receivers that cant get open down field dont make sense. Frost wants to be right more than he wants to win.

There have been open receivers today. Luke just can’t seem to see the field well, or just can’t throw the ball accurately.