*** Official Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, Bigz said:

Man they need to get players that can play, its on the players to do some s#!t right.

well from what I've been told on the recruiting board every time I've mentioned that primarily 3* guys won't cut it, is that "stars don't matter" and that "maybe you should be coach" and that "maybe you should get another team to cheer for"

• Plus1 1
Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Honestly other than the kicker and punter, every starter sans Honas, JoJo and Stille should be REALLY up for grabs this week

Don't give two craps if those new potential starters know the ENTIRE playbook/schemes.  Coaches are paid millions to adapt to what they are dealt/have not to continue square peg round hole

Why has every coach at NU since Solich not figured this out........It's madding to see seasoon to season, week to week....with no attempt to change or fix....

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

well from what I've been told on the recruiting board every time I've mentioned that primarily 3* guys won't cut it, is that "stars don't matter" and that "maybe you should be coach" and that "maybe you should get another team to cheer for"

How many 5’s does Illinois have? 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Bigz said:

Man they need to get players that can play, its on the players to do some s#!t right.

Might be a challenge.

We have quarterbacks that can’t throw.

Receivers that can’t block or get open. Running backs we refuse to use.

D backs that play 15 yards off and can’t cover.

And a whole bunch of other mediocre or worse players.

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I hear that and f#&% whoever says that to you. but players play and coaches coach. they dont do both.