*** Official Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

4 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I just don't understand the majority of our fans. They have the mentality of "no criticism allowed, no matter what" and anytime you voice anything negative, you're labeled a Negative Nancy and told to find another team to support

It's unique to Frost.  Riley didn't do this bad and got tons more s#!t.  Literally any other coach wouldn't benefit from this much mass delusion.   Which is scary.  Not that we're this bad, but that a huge portion if the fanbase is okay with it.  This is how we become Kansas.  We had a good run.

This is close to being a program low, even lower than the BC and yes MR years. So much hype, recruiting going fairly well, and.........THIS IS RESULT. Really starting to question entire ball of wax. Has to start with SF. Moos gave us what we wanted and it hasn't panned out. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

Indiana is taking it to Ohio state and came back from a 21 point deficit and are within one score. I wish we were Indiana...this is a new low for Nebraska football. We are probably the worst team in the big ten right now...

Watch those boys make plays. It’s really depressing me to watch them go toe to toe with Ohio State though