*** Official Illinois Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Jack Mitchell can suck an egg.  Who gives a crap about the refs when you get your s*&t pushed in by Illinois?

Because we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Do you only want to talk about the problems on offense? How about only defense? Both? Because if you can do both, you can add a conversation about crappy Big Ten refs in as well.

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Because we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Do you only want to talk about the problems on offense? How about only defense? Both? Because if you can do both, you can add a conversation about crappy Big Ten refs in as well.

Yet it gets the team nowhere.  
NU can change and improve offense 

NU can change and improve defense

NU can change coaches 

NU can do nothing about s#!tty refs 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Yet it gets the team nowhere.  
NU can change and improve offense 

NU can change and improve defense

NU can change coaches 

NU can do nothing about s#!tty refs 

Every team in the Big Ten is talking about how bad the refs are. This is a systemic problem and a conversation we can have concurrently with the problems on Nebraska's team.

• Fire 1

I turned off the game and I'm walking away.  I just can't deal with this today. 

We're not supposed to be in this position right now.  Our Golden Child came back to us and he was supposed to fix everything.  Instead, we're worse.  And it's like he doesn't know what he's doing but we know that he does because he's proven it at other places.  And it's like the team just doesn't know which way to go.  This isn't fair!  We're the best fans in college football.  We're kind and courteous, respectful and supportive.  We deserve better than this.  But week after week I see my childhood just crapped on as if somehow the magic got drained out of Lincoln by some evil fan from another, undeserving team.