The old days

Okielarry

I am sitting here watching Nebraska/Illinois, what kind of world are we living in where Illinois is beating Nebraska. I miss OU/Nebraska in the big time Thanksgiving games. Win or lose it was a great rivalry. Could Nebraska please come back to the Big 12 conference so things can get back to normal. We miss you Nebraska.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Okielarry said:

I am sitting here watching Nebraska/Illinois, what kind of world are we living in where Illinois is beating Nebraska. I miss OU/Nebraska in the big time Thanksgiving games. Win or lose it was a great rivalry. Could Nebraska please come back to the Big 12 conference so things can get back to normal. We miss you Nebraska.

You just looking for another easy win? That's all NU is anymore. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

No.... I believe Nebraska is very capable of being a power again....OU went thru this in the 90's and we came back... Nebraska can too..... they need a coach and to be back in the Big 12 to get back to recruiting Texas and California ....Nebraska should never be considered an "easy win"... that's BS

• Plus1 2
12 minutes ago, Okielarry said:

No.... I believe Nebraska is very capable of being a power again....OU went thru this in the 90's and we came back... Nebraska can too..... they need a coach and to be back in the Big 12 to get back to recruiting Texas and California ....Nebraska should never be considered an "easy win"... that's BS

that lasted like 8 years maybe? We re on like year 18 and a Stoops doesnt seem to be on the horizon

We used to hate losing to OU or Texas in Big 12 title game, so we bailed to big 10 where we thought we would clean up the West each year. Wrong. Now we have to go to Iowa next game, yikes. No one cares about NU anymore, no national discussion on Game Day, etc. SEC shorts on YouTube make fun of us as a dumpster fire. The Big 12 wouldn’t take us back now that we are the worst team in a 14 team conference, 

2 minutes ago, beastieboat said:

We used to hate losing to OU or Texas in Big 12 title game, so we bailed to big 10 where we thought we would clean up the West each year. Wrong. Now we have to go to Iowa next game, yikes. No one cares about NU anymore, no national discussion on Game Day, etc. SEC shorts on YouTube make fun of us as a dumpster fire. The Big 12 wouldn’t take us back now that we are the worst team in a 14 team conference, 

No, that's not why we bailed.  We bailed because many of the southern schools were looking to bail and leave us with a handful of crap.  Going to the B1G was the right thing to do.  Nebraska football has other issues.  

• Plus1 3