Name a FBS school Nebraska would lose to

seaofred92

Nebraska is definitely not worthy of competing in a power 5 conference anymore.  The program has been going downhill for some time, and I never thought it could get worse than what we saw with Mike Riley, but year 3 of Frost now has the program in an even dire situation despite Nebraska having some of the best talent in the BIG West per the recruiting services.  

• Plus1 1

18 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Tougher question is, name a school they wouldn’t lose to. I’m stumped.

KU 

18 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Nebraska is definitely not worthy of competing in a power 5 conference anymore.  The program has been going downhill for some time, and I never thought it could get worse than what we saw with Mike Riley, but year 3 of Frost now has the program in an even dire situation despite Nebraska having some of the best talent in the BIG West per the recruiting services.  

Not being worthy of being power five is a dumb take. Look Nebraska sucks but we aren’t KU bad. They will fire Frost and everyone will get excited again. 

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

KU 

Not being worthy of being power five is a dumb take. Look Nebraska sucks but we aren’t KU bad. They will fire Frost and everyone will get excited again. 

Get out of here with that s#!t...Miles would coach circles around Frost. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Stumpy1 said:

Get out of here with that s#!t...Miles would coach circles around Frost. 

You’re a dork if you really think that. KU is the worst school in power five. They won’t even win a game this year. Nebraska really blows but we don’t blow as bad as KU. 

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, Decked said:

KU 

You are assuming that KU is worthy of being a P5 football school.  My point is that Frost is not up to being a P5 coach and it has shown.  He has somehow taken a bad program and made it worse.  

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

You are assuming that KU is worthy of being a P5 football school.  My point is that Frost is not up to being a P5 coach and it has shown.  He has somehow taken a bad program and made it worse.  

In the nicest way possible..I too have eyeballs. 

I'll name 3. Purdue, Minn. & Iowa.

Hard to see NU beating anyone down the stretch the way they play. After watching the very entertaining Purdue v. Minn. game last night I don't a chance in hell of beating either of those teams. We'll be lucky to keep it within 3 or 4 TD's. And although I haven't watched Iowa yet this year they consistently field teams that are tough, well coached and disciplined. All areas in which NU is sorely lacking.