Illinois - What Did We Learn?

The Duke

What Did We Learn?

I learned:

• At this point Scott Frost needs to swallow his pride and start completely over with his offensive scheme... starting now, or this program will never be able to recover.
  • This is nowhere near the same scheme Frost & Moos sold us 3 years ago.
  • Frost and the entire coaching staff are officially now on the hot seat.

• Luke McCaffery is a great athlete, but not a great quarterback. His passes have no zip. The ball takes too much time to get from his throwing hand to an open receiver, and by that point it's too late.

• Nebraska should NEVER wear alternate uniforms ever again.
  • Plus1 8

Luke can not throw an accurate ball. 

Luke has no deep ball. 

adrian must have really made someone mad. 

Wan’Dale has a TON of heart 

Defense still can’t get off the field, it’s been what 18 years of that? 

no discipline, especially o line and the entire punt return team. 

I dunno where we go from here. I’ve been a true fan of frosty but I’m concerned.  Does chin need to go? Almost instantly?

• Plus1 7

At this point, done wasting time on what did we learn.  We all saw the same crappy football.  

Thank God we didn’t have to play Wisconsin.

Like 90% here, you are watching the rest of the games like me.  I’m willing to see how we play out.  2020 sucks altogether. Silver lining is we are seeing a lot on certain players and coaches.  If we continue to suck this bad, then you’ll hear from me but this team was $hit today.  Move on to next game.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, chamrocck said:

At this point, done wasting time on what did we learn.  We all saw the same crappy football.  

Thank God we didn’t have to play Wisconsin.

Like 90% here, you are watching the rest of the games like me.  I’m willing to see how we play out.  2020 sucks altogether. Silver lining is we are seeing a lot on certain players and coaches.  If we continue to suck this bad, then you’ll hear from me but this team was $hit today.  Move on to next game.

They would have put at least 50+ on us.

12 minutes ago, The Duke said:

What Did We Learn?

I learned:

• At this point Scott Frost needs to swallow his pride and start completely over with his offensive scheme... starting now, or this program will never be able to recover.

You are not necessarily wrong, but a competent passing quarterback could make this offense shine.

12 minutes ago, The Duke said:

What Did We Learn?

I learned:

• This is nowhere near the same scheme Frost & Moos sold us 3 years ago.
  • Frost and the entire coaching staff are officially now on the hot seat.

• Luke McCaffery is a great athlete, but not a great quarterback. His passes have no zip. The ball takes too much time to get from his throwing hand to an open receiver, and by that point it's too late.

• Nebraska should NEVER wear alternate uniforms ever again.

This offense looks like something Notre Dame ran in the 40's.  

• Plus1 1