Illinois - What Did We Learn?

The Duke

15 minutes ago, Undone said:

You ok, buddy?

I’m great brother. That’s just a mentality I carry. I would rather die than be a loser. Now I don’t mean in the sense that you have to beat everyone but if you don’t try or give it all that you got you are a loser. Might as well not even show up. You may not be the best but you better give everything you got. That’s a winners mentality. 

• Plus1 1

I did not learn anything I did not know already but if you want bullets, here you go

(1) we have the most undisciplined, predictable, and boring football team in all of college football

(2) we have sunk to new lows and we are now the laughingstock of the big ten

(3) we have zero strengths in any facet of the game and we rely on one or two players to win the game for us.

(4) our players have zero confidence on the field and are always out of position to make the right plays

(5) Luke mcaffrey is an excellent athlete but not a star QB. He is better utilized like wandale. 
(6) after three years, we still can’t snap the damn football

(7) no one , not even the coaches, know the identity of this team...they play like this was their first time on the field.

(8) we are arguably the worst team in the big ten

(9) if we played liberty today, they would have hung 60 points on us without breaking a sweat.

(10) Nebraska would get much more use out of its money if they donated Frost’s and his fellow coaches’ salaries to saint jude’s hospital.

(11) Iowa is going to beat the living crap out of this horribly coached team

(12) Nebraska football is in the ICU and will not be recovering any time soon.

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, huskerfan74 said:

I did not learn anything I did not know already but if you want bullets, here you go

(1) we have the most undisciplined, predictable, and boring football team in all of college football

(3) we have zero strengths in any facet of the game and we rely on one or two players to win the game for us.

(4) our players have zero confidence on the field and are always out of position to make the right plays

(5) Luke mcaffrey is an excellent athlete but not a star QB. He is better utilized like wandale. 

(7) no one , not even the coaches, know the identity of this team...they play like this was their first time on the field.

(9) if we played liberty today, they would have hung 60 points on us without breaking a sweat.

(10) Nebraska would get much more use out of its money if they donated Frost’s and his fellow coaches’ salaries to saint jude’s hospital.

Nailed it.  On (9) I was wondering how badly Coastal Carolina would beat NU.

This isn’t about talent or players. This horrible display is about discipline and execution which no one seems to be able or willing to instill in these players. Stupid penalties on critical parts of the game should result in someone sitting on the bus but it doesn’t. When 11 players turn and run down the field on a punt and the punter runs for 20 before a Nebraska player us even in sight there is a huge problem. It’s coaching, and executing from the head coach on down. Pathetic.

• Plus1 2

9 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

Slow golf clap.......Mic drop.  Nailed it.    

I really can't believe how bad we are.  How little we have improved.  Considering the talent based on recruiting.....

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Okielarry said:

16 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I agree with everything except #12.  The team is actually in the morgue and it will take a biblical miracle to make it live again.