Illinois - What Did We Learn?

The Duke

1 minute ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

I keep hearing about all this talent.  Where is it?  Still at high school?  This ain't high school.  

oh, and can we quit bagging on the Big 12 now.  Any of the Big 12 schools would boat race Nebraska off the field...even Kansas.

Ehhh...I dunno, as putrid as we currently are I think we could at least give the jayhawk juggernaut a decent game.  Farm Bowl 2020...played on an actual farm off hwy 77 somewhere by the border. Sponsored by Casey's.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
25 minutes ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

I keep hearing about all this talent.  Where is it?  Still at high school?  This ain't high school.  

oh, and can we quit bagging on the Big 12 now.  Any of the Big 12 schools would boat race Nebraska off the field...even Kansas.

And you’re here because....

Your last win against Iowa is 2014...same as us...and you’ve run out of Cyclone fans to revel with?

• Plus1 3

i was allways a big iowa state cyclone fan..but gave up on them and suported nebraska.....like both....i am surprised nebraka has strugggled now for 3 decades....long time...i dont a coach wants to come here either, just a thought...as with scott frost, i thought he should have taken florida job, recruiting way better there

1 hour ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

Has the Big 12 shown it can beat up on anyone outside of themselves? Certainly not sun belt teams 

• Haha 2