Iowa Opens As 12 Point Favorite vs NU

seaofred92

I guess we reached new lows since people are beginning to pity us now. 12 point favorites is sugar coating it because they feel bad for the fans. I would say the game will be over at half time. Iowa by at least four touchdowns. At least the kids hospital at Iowa will have a good game seeing the Huskers pummeled by the home team.

2 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I guess we reached new lows since people are beginning to pity us now. 12 point favorites is sugar coating it because they feel bad for the fans. I would say the game will be over at half time. Iowa by at least four touchdowns. At least the kids hospital at Iowa will have a good game seeing the Huskers pummeled by the home team.

:lol:  If you think Vegas sugar coats anything or gives a damn about fans then I am the pope my friend.  We suck but I don't think you realize how ridiculous a 28 point spread is.

16 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

They know Husker fans are broke after the Illinois game, so the Iowa game won't get any juice...