Time for my annual Pep Talk

Black Friday is here and the Huskers are up against the Darth Vader of collegiate football...the Hoks.  Forget everything that's transpired so far this season.  THIS is your destiny.  To destroy the Covid ridden Death Star piloted by the evil racist emporer Kirk (all my kids work for me so I don't have to give them an allowance) Ferentz.  We need the utmost effort from every Husker player, fan and cardboard cutout to free the Midwest of this evil plague.  If Skywalker could do it, the Huskers can...hell...you both have guys named Luke.  It's obviously a sign.  And Jo Jo is pretty close to Jar Jar.  Another sign!  

Anyway, the Sqwaucks deserve to lose.  Why...Kirk Ferentz has been threatening to postpone the game because he doesn't want to play on "black" Friday...and the Steelers want their uniforms back.  

you guys clean Iowa's clock and we'll kick longhorn butt and the world will be a happier place.

• Plus1 6

The trophy is a waste of spatial matter...but turning around this turd burger flavored season would be welcome. Fun fact: If you squint your eyes really hard and tilt your head from about 200 yards, the hockeiz kinda DO resemble the Steelers, well, minus the talent and prestige and the, you know, non-racist coaches

• Plus1 2

We really, really, really need this win.... If they win, it will be by repeatedly slamming our heads into the turf.  Toughest team wins Friday.....Hoping to see some new wrinkles on the front 7.   O has to find it's heart.  I'm a run the damn ball guy, but hoping we go deep early and often.  Have to have the young guys go deep.  If nothing more than to show we have fast guys.  I'd start AM.......

12 hours ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

Black Friday is here and the Huskers are up against the Darth Vader of collegiate football...the Hoks.  Forget everything that's transpired so far this season.  THIS is your destiny.  To destroy the Covid ridden Death Star piloted by the evil racist emporer Kirk (all my kids work for me so I don't have to give them an allowance) Ferentz.  We need the utmost effort from every Husker player, fan and cardboard cutout to free the Midwest of this evil plague.  If Skywalker could do it, the Huskers can...hell...you both have guys named Luke.  It's obviously a sign.  And Jo Jo is pretty close to Jar Jar.  Another sign!  

Anyway, the Sqwaucks deserve to lose.  Why...Kirk Ferentz has been threatening to postpone the game because he doesn't want to play on "black" Friday...and the Steelers want their uniforms back.  

you guys clean Iowa's clock and we'll kick longhorn butt and the world will be a happier place.

wait...we can stick it to the cyclones by losing to the hawkeyes?   interesting

38 minutes ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

You realize that if Iowa State takes out Texass, Tom Herman is pretty much finished.  Now, Tom might not be a great head coach but he's always been a hell of an OC....

I think we're pretty much too focused on how bad our team sucks to even care, to be honest.

• Plus1 1
9 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

42 -12 Iowa  

Bye

22 hours ago, Cy the Cyclone said:

If we win you are going to have to do this every week