*** Official Iowa Game Thread ***

Mavric

As Dabo says, tomorrow is a BYOG game.  Bring your own guts.  SURELY, things will eventually fall into place for this team.  Hoping it is tomorrow....I'd love to run the table on our remaining games, but beating Iowa would make this season a whole lot better IMHO.  Still holding out hope we see a D that is schemed to crush the run.  Maybe a 5 man front....

Regardless, I'll be glued in and watching. GBR!

• Plus1 4

Will love seeing this team come out and play a full game like their hair is on fire.   Flying around, making plays, celebrating, leaving it all on the field, a committed successful plan and execution on both sides of the ball, playing with an edge of a fear of failure.

Yet, deep down I expect this thread will be one of our finest dumpster fires as we continue watching that square peg trying to bust through the round hole.

Still the flag is flying outside, food and beverages are ready, and hope is high.  

GBR

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

Let's Go Hawks!  :)  Sorry - but had to do it.  Haven't been around the boards much this year but wanted to stop by and say good luck and I hope it is a good and exciting game again!  It feels weird sitting at home in Lincoln.  This will be the first time I have ever had to watch this game on TV.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, PaulCrewe said:

Will love seeing this team come out and play a full game like their hair is on fire.   Flying around, making plays, celebrating, leaving it all on the field, a committed successful plan and execution on both sides of the ball, playing with an edge of a fear of failure.

Yet, deep down I expect this thread will be one of our finest dumpster fires as we continue watching that square peg trying to bust through the round hole.

Still the flag is flying outside, food and beverages are ready, and hope is high.  

GBR

We always end up watching, don't we? :lol: 

The football program feels like it is headed towards a new low, so I'd be very impressed if they found a way to win today. 

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Caven said:

Let's Go Hawks!  :)  Sorry - but had to do it.  Haven't been around the boards much this year but wanted to stop by and say good luck and I hope it is a good and exciting game again!  It feels weird sitting at home in Lincoln.  This will be the first time I have ever had to watch this game on TV.

I think you are in the wrong place.

14 hours ago, lo country said:

As Dabo says, tomorrow is a BYOG game.  Bring your own guts.  SURELY, things will eventually fall into place for this team.  Hoping it is tomorrow....I'd love to run the table on our remaining games, but beating Iowa would make this season a whole lot better IMHO.  Still holding out hope we see a D that is schemed to crush the run.  Maybe a 5 man front....

Regardless, I'll be glued in and watching. GBR!

Somehow I doubt he comes up with a 5 man front. It would be nice though. 

• Plus1 1