*** Official Iowa Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

Shocking.  The fact that Jurgens has been allowed to go on as long as he has with the snaps is just plain terrible.

Just now, JJ Husker said:

Funny how that works, when lunging for a wildly errant snap isn’t part of the play.

I think it's also a trust thing. AM doesn't trust Jurgens to get the snap right so even when it's good he's off. 

• Plus1 1

Just now, Undone said:

Let's go with that reverse pitch play again. And misdirection roll outs to spring Wan'Dale outside.

Work the ball to the outside - inside isn't working. Do it over and over till they begin to stop it and then go the QB Wrap up-the-middles.

Let's go, boys!

Let's hit a couple deep passes. We could even do the Solich thing of calling the same play twice in a row.

1 minute ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I think it's also a trust thing. AM doesn't trust Jurgens to get the snap right so even when it's good he's off. 

Luke's fielded his share in a short amount of time back there too.  As a coach I don't know how you do that to not only your qb's but your team letting bad snaps on offense to just continue.

Just now, WyoHusker56 said:

Jurgens should stay away from the center position...enough is enough.

Just now, suh_fan93 said:

Luke's fielded his share in a short amount of time back there too.  As a coach I don't know how you do that to not only your qb's but your team.  

Yeah, it makes you wonder how many quickdraws were due to lousy snaps.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

I just saw the score 13-13 flash on the screen here at halftime and I about had to pinch myself.  That's kind of sad but at this point I'll take it.  We're still in the game.

When we were down 10-0 and they had the ball, I thought it was over. Credit to the defense for hanging tough and keeping the score within reach.