Players at airport

Mwalding

7 hours ago, Mwalding said:

I saw on Instagram that Marcus Fleming and Ronald Delancey  were at  the Omaha airport tonight.  Any idea why? 

I saw a Twitter thread about Delancy tweeting mid Illinois game. Tweet said “ We pose to be way better than that as a team wasting talent” with some laughing emojis at the end. 

Doesn’t give me a good feeling at all. 

• Fire 1

12 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I said earlier in the year that I expected a mass exodus from the team, if the season went south. Nebraska's beat chance at getting the season back on track today is starting Martinez, and letting Luke play the Taysum Hill role.

I'd like to see Luke in that roll today. I'd also like to see shots down field and move the pocket and allow the QB to throw on the run. Rolling away from the pressure with a pocket that helps to elimate the rush we are sure to see and some how make them pay for 11 guys in the box. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

I don't blame any WR running away from a program that has an offense designed around a QB run game.

The reality is fans are not stupid.  We see what we see.  Players have an unobstructed view of the program.....Recruits are probably pretty switched on as well.....I just don't see any permanent sign or consistent imorivement/growth to lead me believe that we are close.   But that's just me.  

IMHO, their is a the public side of the culture speech and the private side that fans are not privy too....I'd guess this disconnect needs to be fixed or we will continue to have issues.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, lo country said:

The reality is fans are not stupid.  We see what we see.  Players have an unobstructed view of the program.....Recruits are probably pretty switched on as well.....I just don't see any permanent sign or consistent imorivement/growth to lead me believe that we are close.   But that's just me.  

IMHO, their is a the public side of the culture speech and the private side that fans are not privy too....I'd guess this disconnect needs to be fixed or we will continue to have issues.

That. And Frost better hit the grad transfer market for a QB if he hopes to keep the Fidone and the WR's that are currently committed. If your job is to catch passes, I don't know why you'd come here based off what Nebraska has shown so far this season.

• Plus1 4

Maybe it was coaches decision.  Delancey tweets a negative comment directed at coaches during a game.....Gkemming scheduled to start at OSU but is on social media during pregame so is disciplined.  Has great game week 2, but disappeared since. Maybe behind scenes stuff too. Prob one of those, mutual departures.  

• Plus1 1