Players at airport

Mwalding

4 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

I wish we would coach these kids so they can contribute and have good relationships with the team rather than running them off because "they don't get it".

Maybe there's more to it, but this stinks.

Frost seems a my way or highway guy.   And is pretty damn arrogant for someone who hasn't done squat.   

• Plus1 4

6 minutes ago, HANC said:

Delancey should be gone for his remarks during game. He can retract tweet but it is obviously what he thinks. 

Or maybe coach’s should clearly let players know where they are on the depth chart, why they are there, what they need to do or show in order to move up.  And when a player does get a chance and performs like Fleming did against NW, give them another opportunity instead trotting out the same less talented players week after week and continue to lose. 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, HANC said:

So it is ok to publically call out your coaches during a game. You are ok with that? You want that poison around locker room, team gatherings

The tweet was deleted and the context of the tweet was later revealed to not be as negative as it seemed. He’s an 18 year old kid who came from a powerhouse school to a team that’s 1-3 suffering a massive collapse. Chill. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be disciplined. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mwalding said:

I saw on Instagram that Marcus Fleming and Ronald Delancey  were at  the Omaha airport tonight.  Any idea why? 

The things these two did should get them kicked off the team. You need players that are more disciplined and when some show up on campus and be the way they were, it's time for them to go and try to replace them with player with the proper mindset. Even Nick Saban bring sin guys that fall through the cracks but are shown the door quickly. Frost needs to continue to do the same every year he is a head coach. 

• Plus1 2