Offensive Trouble

7 minutes ago, MichiganDad3 said:

It seems that Frost needs Speed for his offense to function. In 2018 with Ozigbo, Washington, Spielman & Morgan all was good. In 2019 after Washington left the end of the season was a huge failure. This year is more of the same. Are there any youngsters that Frost can get on the field to salvage this season?

Even if there is, you think Frost is going to play em 

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I don't think people appreciate how much it screws up an offense if you don't have a QB who can complete a 15 yard pass to an open receiver.

Or even get it to within 5 yards of him.

Adrian has QB PTSD and Luke throwing the ball makes me want to puke.  Apologies to all wounded ducks in the world.

• Plus1 1

28 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Why does Luke and AM both on the field remain a one time thing? 

Adrian can make all the throws, he has the yips. Luke can make none of the throws that Adrian just did on that drive.  I don't like the QB swapping, leave Martinez in to try and get rhythm but put Luke on the field with him at RB, or at WR.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
10 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Adrian can make all the throws, he has the yips. Luke can make none of the throws that Adrian just did on that drive.  I don't like the QB swapping, leave Martinez in to try and get rhythm but put Luke on the field with him at RB, or at WR.

I swear AM looks totally different without Jurgens in the game. He doesn't trust his center and I think that's killing him. That is the most important trust position on the team. 

I agree with Luke too. Get him back in the game like he was bs tOSU.