Iowa Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

3 minutes ago, HuskerMan said:

Frost post game pressers are always the exact same thing in slightly different variations depending upon on the game went.

I've heard this in regards to every coach that has ever done a post game presser. I am so sick of this complaint. There is nothing they can say that can make you happy with a loss. There is nothing they can say that won't come bite them in the a$$ later on after a win. They can't win these pressers yet we still demand to hear from them about everything that went right and wrong every.. single..week.. And then twice during the week as well.  Just quit complaining about the sound bits because we wish there was more substance to them. There is no substance. Ever.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Martinez completed 80% of his attempts in the game so he must of gotten accurate looks in practice 

Yea I was surprised when it showed he was 16-17 cause it didn't feel like it.  He still missed guys that were open downfield and threw it short of the sticks multiple times (not sure if that's play calling, bad route running or what) but overall I think Adrian played ok.  We just have to get touchdowns in the red zone and not get a penalty every time we break a big play.

• Thanks 1

I feel that they successfully cut way down on fumbles, turnovers, penalties, and ill-conceived play-calling.  It was all there, but far less than previous games this year and in previous years. 

I also feel that the blackshirts looked better, but still are not of a caliber we'd expect and sorely need. 

Improvement, yes.  Enough?  No.

• Plus1 2