Ronald Delancy Enters Transfer Portal

seaofred92

18 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I see we just had a DB decommit for 2021 class. Losing every game will be effecting recruiting 

This was already a forgone conclusion, the commit that is, to not end up in this class before the season even started. The coaches basically stopped talking to him months ago. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Sam McKewon from the OWH commented that the NU coaches weren’t all that disappointed with this de-commit. 

Then why did they give him a commitable offer

2 hours ago, TheSker said:

None can sign yet and many have re-affirmed their commitment after the losses.

The sky isn't falling.

Ok I feel better then. Did they let us know they are 110% 

• Plus1 1
5 hours ago, HANC said:

I know that the back up qb is always the most popular guy

Haven't you read the posts here in the last couple days? The QB that transferred to another school is now the most popular guy! :rolleyes:

• Haha 5
  • 1 month later...

Tweet about coaches during the game and you move from Big 10 to Toledo.  I will wish most kids luck, and I will him, but his actions were pretty immature and I would have removed him from my team too. I applaud SF on his decision to send him packing.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1
5 minutes ago, HANC said:

Tweet about coaches during the game and you move from Big 10 to Toledo.  I will wish most kids luck, and I will him, but his actions were pretty immature and I would have removed him from my team too. I applaud SF on his decision to send him packing.

I think this obviously extended beyond just a deleted tweet 

• Plus1 2
9 minutes ago, Decked said:

I think this obviously extended beyond just a deleted tweet 

Possibly and probably, but if you criticize your staff publicly about play calling and player evaluation that was seen by many before it was deleted, that action alone would be cause. When you do that publicly,  you pass the point of no return as far as trust and respect is concerned (both ways).

• Plus1 1
Just now, HANC said:

Possibly and probably, but if you criticize your staff publicly about play calling and player evaluation that was seen by many before it was deleted, that action alone would be cause. When you do that publicly,  you pass the point of no return as far as trust and respect is concerned (both ways).

At the HS level, I would remove the player from the team. It would be in the best interest of the big picture rather than risking the possibility of that attitude recirculating in locker. Sends message of you are either with us and on board or out. Also states,  coaches coach and players play.

• Plus1 1

On 11/27/2020 at 5:04 PM, Bigred_inSD said:

Or dont play crap walk on WR who you time with a sundial  or DB's who get burned and stand at 5 feet tall 

Seriously going to defend kid here. Wow. Glad you watch every practice and will evaluate the talent in the program for SF.  Maybe we have better high star kids but they cant block or understand playbook. Put em in, bc they aren't walk ons....

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, floridacorn said:

Used to have an assistant who loved using that quote, I still cringe every time I hear it.  Putting the other benefits aside, In my experience, when players understand why, and better yet how in-game, their input is invaluable.  

I am a firm believer of players having a complete understanding of why I do what I do. I have also asked for input. I am also at the HS level. At the next level, that input isnt sought out. I just threw that phrase out to hammer my point. Players can disagree, but approach the coaches the right way, not on social media.