Adrian Martinez

308_Husker

8 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

those two sacks at the end of the game instead of throwing the ball away goes to show he still makes major errors that a 4 year starter shouldn’t make.

The only reason we're in the game at that point is the dude balled out for four quarters. This is just a mind-boggling critique.

• Plus1 8

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

The only reason we're in the game at that point is the dude balled out for four quarters. This is just a mind-boggling critique.

He had a really great game. He also was the reason we lost to Illinois. He continues to make freshman mistakes that are inexcusable for a 4 year starter.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

I thought this was the best game of his career from a decision making perspective and given the opponent.  Passing wise he was hitting guys and finding guys open downfield/stretching the field.  He had no fumbles and I don't count the 4th down int.  

Really hoping this is the 2AM we see from here on at least for the most part.  Awesome game today.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, suh_fan93 said:

I thought this was the best game of his career from a decision making perspective and given the opponent.  Passing wise he was hitting guys and finding guys open downfield/stretching the field.  He had no fumbles and I don't count the 4th down int.  

Really hoping this is the 2AM we see from here on at least for the most part.  Awesome game today.

About damn time. 

Adrian has been playing really well this season. He continues to always be the inspiring teammate and appears to be a great leader of the team, and is also developing into a pretty good player. I don’t know what else we could ask for out him, outside of nitpicky plays you’d like back. Keep getting better each week and this team is going to be fun to watch week-in week-out again. 

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

Adrian is listed as a junior, I just realized this. Does that mean there’s a chance he comes back next year? Sorry, I know he had a good game, but still at the end of the day he didn’t do enough, and those two sacks at the end of the game instead of throwing the ball away goes to show he still makes major errors that a 4 year starter shouldn’t make.

ymOTh9P.png

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 6
3 minutes ago, BoNeyard said:

He had a great game. His stats have always looked good on paper, but He just doesn’t seem to get the stat that means the most and that is in the win column. 

QB's get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses. Last time I checked there were 11 guys on each side of the ball, and the QB is only on offense, not defense and special teams. 

• Plus1 2