Adrian Martinez

308_Husker

2 hours ago, Husker74 said:

If you go back and watch the games 5 of the int. Are on Martinez the others are on his receivers.

Off the top of my head, there are at least 1.5 ints that are not fully Martinez's fault (the last against Purdue where the defender made a good play and hit Allen in the right spot that had the ball launch up right into another defenders hands, and the 1st one against Wisconsin. It wasn't a good throw, but Martin made zero attempt on the ball).

Flipside, he also has at least 3 that should be counted as two (the pick 6 against Purdue, the Shovel Pass against Purdue, and the Arm Punt against Wisconsin).

Edited by whateveritis1224
  • Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

34 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

One of my co-workers, a KSU fan, came up to me and said he's hearing chatter that KSU fans want Adrian if he jumps into the portal.  He was thinking that Adrian has already announced.  

There's been some chatter there.   Especially since KSU's QB graduated and AM's girlfriend is on the soccer team at KSU.   I can see him doing that.

• Plus1 1
13 minutes ago, sho said:

There's been some chatter there.   Especially since KSU's QB graduated and AM's girlfriend is on the soccer team at KSU.   I can see him doing that.

I didn't know that.  Seems very likely then.  Yes, my friend mentioned the KSU QB has graduated and he doesn't like the backup. 

10 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I didn't know that.  Seems very likely then.  Yes, my friend mentioned the KSU QB has graduated and he doesn't like the backup. 

They've been together 2-3 years.  She's originally from LaVista.  Met through mutual friends in Lincoln.  He's made it to a handful of soccer matches down there so he's very familiar with the campus and the location.   I would say it's probably 50/50 if he leaves, he'll go to the lil apple.

I could see him playing at KState.  But I really think he is ready to move on from football and the injuries and the time/dedication it takes. 

Would be cool if he was a GA on the sideline.  I just wish him the best.  Was a good football player, and is a great young man.

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1