Adrian Martinez

308_Husker

Just now, LumberJackSker said:

Frost and Martinez need a divorce. On paper they should work. the chip Kelly disciple who won big a ucf with a high scoring offense and the 4 star qb with all the athletic ability you could ask for. But even though I'm sure they love each other they just dont work together. I would like to see what another coaching staff could do with Martinez he's a likable guy that i want to root for.

I'm really interested in this scenario also. I think folks would be surprised.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I'm really interested in this scenario also. I think folks would be surprised.

I dont know if his between the ears issues can be fixed but he already has athletic abilities you cant coach. Maybe the pressure of a p5 school like Nebraska is to much but if landed at a g5 school out west he could light it up. Or he just doesn't have it mentally and despite some big numbers he can't win.

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

I just feel bad for AM. He has been strung along for 4 years, it was Frost's job to bring in someone to legit challenge him, or replace him.  Frost has cornered himself with zero other options and in turn has f#&%ed AM and himself. 

I thought Logan Smothers looked pretty good, but are they trying to red shirt him? Would he be eligible for a red shirt, cause if not I think you let him finish the season.

If Martinez returns next year it better be to be a backup role. If he’s our starter, it’ll be the same old storyline of what would be his previous 4 years.

He seems like a really nice guy, maybe he can stay on as a GA or something. Mike Riley was also a really nice guy. But this is about wins and losses and he doesn’t win.