Adrian Martinez

308_Husker

25 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

And when the read guy is close enough to tackle either ball carrier before the exchange the read is moot. Its like trying to stop a car accident when you already made contact with the bumper. 

You realize that player is UNBLOCKED ON PURPOSE right? That means no one blocks him and hes expected to come in quickly because NO ONE IS BLOCKING HIM- BY DESIGN :dunno :D That's why its one of the most popular plays in College football. YOu cant tackle both- thats why its called option football. Close down quickly- QB  keeps and runs for a big gain. When a defender crashes down quickly- he can rarely stop- change direction on a dime and run full blast in a different direction. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Looking at all the data, Adrian has had, by far, the largest numbers of QB carries a Frost QB has had, and that coincides with the 3 worst records a Frost team has had... #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmm 

Which, is an indication that we haven't seen Frosts true offense yet due to personnel issues at skill positions, injuries to 2AM and having to develop an O line that wasn't anywhere close to developed to a Big Ten level when he got here.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

I'm sure this has nothing to do with his read guy being on him nearly as fast as the snap due to poor Oline play.... 

PLEASE tell me- the READ guy who you say is in fast because of Poor OLine Play-

PLEASE tell me- what poor line play happened- who is SUPPOSED TO BLOCK THE UNBLOCKED READ GUY???

No one is supposed to block him so PLEASE tell me- which lineman was doing a "poor" job of not blocking him

Please explain :dunno:dunno:dunno

Just now, Nebraska55fan said:

PLEASE tell me- what poor line play happened- who is SUPPOSED TO BLOCK THE UNBLOCKED READ GUY???

No one is supposed to block him so PLEASE tell me- which lineman was doing a "poor" job of not blocking him

he'd explain it to you but you just wouldnt understand. his experience is just vastly superior to yours. but you can buy a book or read an article or two to enlighten yourself. and also why does anyone have to show proof or explanations to you since you disregard everything that is presented to you? you provide no proof of anything you posit so why should anyone else?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
4 minutes ago, Nebraska55fan said:

The Center???

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

The Center???

8 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

The Center???

Wow- so you obviously dont understand that the READ guy is UNBLOCKED

The offense is READING him- so NO ONE blocks him. 

Its really really basic option football. Its been around FOREVER. Im embarrassed for you that you have no clue about a very basic football play run in almost every college game these days. 

https://fishduck.com/playbook/the-chip-kelly-oregon-spread-offense-analysis/understanding-the-oregon-offense/first-fish-tutorial-the-inside-zone-read/

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which, is an indication that we haven't seen Frosts true offense yet due to personnel issues at skill positions, injuries to 2AM and having to develop an O line that wasn't anywhere close to developed to a Big Ten level when he got here.

That certainly can be gleamed from this; an overreliance on running the QB has skewed what he wants/can do with his offense. 

Its really really basic option football. Its been around FOREVER. Im embarrassed for you that you have no clue about a very basic football play run in almost every college game these days. 

https://fishduck.com/playbook/the-chip-kelly-oregon-spread-offense-analysis/understanding-the-oregon-offense/first-fish-tutorial-the-inside-zone-read/

1016422460_images(12).jpg.98800a74888f5c8270557d32cbf6acd7.jpg

• Plus1 2

Its really really basic option football. Its been around FOREVER.

https://fishduck.com/playbook/the-chip-kelly-oregon-spread-offense-analysis/understanding-

Yes because high, low, slow, right and left snaps that throw off a whole play have nothing to do with timing a read...

You're cool dude. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
2 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

You're cool dude. 

He is also the greatest fan ever. Been to every home game for, I think 89 years, coached for 85 of those years , played for 70 of those years-(with short hair). Knows more than anyone on this board. Knows every coach and player personally. Yes he is the greatest. But he is embarrassed for you..

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1
11 minutes ago, skers83 said:

He is also the greatest fan ever. Been to every home game for, I think 89 years, coached for 85 of those years , played for 70 of those years-(with short hair). Knows more than anyone on this board. Knows every coach and player personally. Yes he is the greatest. But he is embarrassed for you..

I agree with someone else above. Ignore function activated. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1