Adrian Martinez

308_Husker

That really good AM run for a TD in the first was interesting. You could almost read his thoughts abs I wonder if he’s thinking and trying to hard. 

He went to go left, appeared to have remembered something a coach probably told him, ran back and got into the pocket and appeared to be ready to pass, then re-thought that thought and scrambled. How many times do you see someone consciously run back into the center? 

@krc1995  

"That really good AM run for a TD in the first was interesting. You could almost read his thoughts abs I wonder if he’s thinking and trying to hard. 

He went to go left, appeared to have remembered something a coach probably told him, ran back and got into the pocket and appeared to be ready to pass, then re-thought that thought and scrambled. How many times do you see someone consciously run back into the center? "

Great Observation

I’ll keep going. I saw the Frost hug today, I saw Frost talking to him after the game,  I saw how he handled getting benched (which was a fair benching), I saw the Illinois speech. Man I want the kid to win, not just cause I’m a Husker fan but cause he’s put in the work. Idk if it will happen but a fair ending for him would be him leading this team to a 8-9 wins next year. I was vocal about getting Milton, but it’s admirable if Frost rides or dies with AM.

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1
  • jsneb83 locked and unlocked this topic