Mario

macroboy

I hear people say Chins needs to go...and I can see why.

Walters fell on the sword and our offense and WR didn't really get better.

QB play is one of the biggest reasons we are bad at football. AM hasn't developed like we thought he would. LMC.....well, he runs fast. Shouldn't our QB coach be taking more heat than he is?

I doesn't seem like freaky Uncle Cigar Birdman is doing much. 

• Plus1 1

46 minutes ago, macroboy said:

I hear people say Chins needs to go...and I can see why.

Walters fell on the sword and our offense and WR didn't really get better.

QB play is one of the biggest reasons we are bad at football. AM hasn't developed like we thought he would. LMC.....well, he runs fast. Shouldn't our QB coach be taking more heat than he is?

I doesn't seem like freaky Uncle Cigar Birdman is doing much. 

As soon as you can tell me how the coach can get him to not hold the ball for eternity or throw to receivers at the end of their routes I’ll listen.

53 minutes ago, macroboy said:

QB play is one of the biggest reasons we are bad at football.

Maybe the third or fourth biggest reason, just on the offensive side of the ball. Far from the biggest problem with this team.

6 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

As soon as you can tell me how the coach can get him to not hold the ball for eternity or throw to receivers at the end of their routes I’ll listen.

When you don't know if the receiver is going to run the right route or not, you kinda have to.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Anyone who watched Gebbia beat the Ducks last night will understand why Mario is a hoax...I have been watching Gebbia the last 2 seasos develop under Mr Smith here in Corvallis thinking wow.. he WAS in Lincoln.. Gebbia looked amazing last night.. so cool.. and TJ was in Lincoln.. Avery Roberts too.. Caleb? yep.. Avery had a couple of Game changing stops last night.. oh well..

Gebbia does not hesistate...he runs or throws.. fast. his line is pretty legit.. I did not see misfires... last night or in other games ... and games in a row.

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, HuskerRobNOregon said:

Anyone who watched Gebbia beat the Ducks last night will understand why Mario is a hoax...I have been watching Gebbia the last 2 seasos develop under Mr Smith here in Corvallis thinking wow.. he WAS in Lincoln.. Gebbia looked amazing last night.. so cool.. and TJ was in Lincoln.. Avery Roberts too.. Caleb? yep.. Avery had a couple of Game changing stops last night.. oh well..

Gebbia does not hesistate...he runs or throws.. fast. his line is pretty legit.. I did not see misfires... last night or in other games ... and games in a row.

It does get stated clearly enough.....Gebbia, or most any other quarterback, would have a rough time against some of these B1G defenses.

• Haha 2

Our biggest problem is either the scheme or the line's blocking in the scheme. 

Half of our runs are into free-runners, unblocked linebackers, and defensive linemen. Unblocked. These are junior high-level problems. If we can't get hat for hat, we ain't winning crap. 

• Plus1 1
37 minutes ago, HuskerRobNOregon said:

Gebbia was 7 of 15 at one point, that's a 46% completion rate. He finished with a 71.6 QBR. Adrian's was 79.4. Adrian had a higher completion rate and higher average pass per yard. Plus Iowa is the 31st ranked pass defense not including today's game. I watched Gebbia last night too and I'd have stuck with AM. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Gebbia was 7 of 15 at one point, that's a 46% completion rate. He finished with a 71.6 QBR. Adrian's was 79.4. Adrian had a higher completion rate and higher average pass per yard. Plus Iowa is the 31st ranked pass defense not including today's game. I watched Gebbia last night too and I'd have stuck with AM. 

Gebbia has one ok game last night and people (who are watching him for the first time at OSU) think he should have been starter all along at NU. 

• Plus1 3

Gebbia started last game of the year last year against the Ducks and they almost upset them in Eugene...

I have been saying for the last 3 weeks he is coming on strong, they have been a few plays from being undefeated or maybe 1 loss. Other than Ohio State.. ? Who have faced that is tough? Penn State is a joke... The Ducks are pretty legit.. Gebbia last week beat Cal ( 3 Tds ) this week beats the Ducks... last week we get smoked by ILL ???  and lose a very winnable game to Iowa.. and somehow we don't think the continued bleeding of players and non-existent development or regression of 2AM is an issue.. OK... lol

2 minutes ago, HuskerRobNOregon said:

Gebbia started last game of the year last year against the Ducks and they almost upset them in Eugene...

I have been saying for the last 3 weeks he is coming on strong, they have been a few plays from being undefeated or maybe 1 loss. Other than Ohio State.. ? Who have faced that is tough? Penn State is a joke... The Ducks are pretty legit.. Gebbia last week beat Cal ( 3 Tds ) this week beats the Ducks... last week we get smoked by ILL ???  and lose a very winnable game to Iowa.. and somehow we don't think the continued bleeding of players and non-existent development or regression of 2AM is an issue.. OK... lol

Ducks are and always were overrated.  Beavers proved that last nite.  And the uniforms are just dumb.