Frost has to fire friends.. ( not Chins )....

1 hour ago, TheSker said:

We rotate them in MORE than regularly....

In fact we start a few.

Can you answer the question now, or do you need to look up who our freshmen and redshirt freshmen are?

I can probably name 80% of the last two recruiting classes off the top of my head. What I’m struggling with is as of today how many of those guys are actually left!  So throw shade at me all you want.  The proof of failure is in the transfers. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 hours ago, Enhance said:

I'll pose the same question I did last week when the "fire the coordinators" discussion surfaced.

What has Frost accomplished to warrant job security while having to fire two or more assistant coaches?

Go look up 2017 and refresh your memory on that season cause clearly it’s slipped your mind. Look at those blow outs to Iowa and Minnesota and Wisconsin. Barely beat ark state and losing to niu. If you don’t think there’s clear progress from when he started you’re wrong

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Mavric said:

I mean ... we held Iowa 43 yards under their season rushing average and 1.7 yards per carry under their average. 

How much more below those numbers would we have to have been to qualify as stopping the run in your definition?

Ok for s#!ts and giggles now do Illinois.  You know their stats before last weekend

• Plus1 4

1 hour ago, gossamorharpy said:

Go look up 2017 and refresh your memory on that season cause clearly it’s slipped your mind. Look at those blow outs to Iowa and Minnesota and Wisconsin. Barely beat ark state and losing to niu. If you don’t think there’s clear progress from when he started you’re wrong

I think a lot of people have forgot just a few years ago no one on D could even tackle.

• Plus1 3

Pocket falls apart qb doesnt get the time he needs on his reads or a hole to be made.  Its in the lines, its always been the lines.  Its been the lines for 10 f#&%ing years yet here we are asking what the problem is again.  Its the lines, its the lines, its the lines.  Fix the lines you fix half the problems.  That will allow us to win more than 4 games per year which will allow us to keep the people frost recruits because we dont look like f#&%ing jokes on saturdays thereby giving them the opportunity to be able to play on sundays one day which will make other people see that and then recruiting gets better you win more games yada yada yada

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Pocket falls apart qb doesnt get the time he needs on his reads or a hole to be made.  Its in the lines, its always been the lines.  Its been the lines for 10 f#&%ing years yet here we are asking what the problem is again.  Its the lines, its the lines, its the lines.  Fix the lines you fix half the problems.  That will allow us to win more than 4 games per year which will allow us to keep the people frost recruits because we dont look like f#&%ing jokes on saturdays thereby giving them the opportunity to be able to play on sundays one day which will make other people see that and then recruiting gets better you win more games yada yada yada

+1000

1 hour ago, Stone Cold said:

Which begs the question... JUCOs?