New Theme Available

Mavric

Thanks to @BigRedMax we got a new Theme created that I believe fixes the issues about being able to get to notifications and messages on mobile.  They should be available in the upper-right, just like on the main page.

There are a few tweaks that are built-in to the new format from IP.board - it took me awhile to find out that the edit button is in the menu at the top-right of the post instead of the link at the bottom.  And there may be some coloring that needs cleaned up.

But we think it's working well enough to release it and get feedback.  I've set it to be the default theme but you may need to change your theme to "Huskerboard" from the drop-down at the bottom of the page.

Let us know when you see something that could be better.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't see the Theme changer anywhere. There's no button or link on any page.

This morning, on desktop, status updates are at the bottom of the forum stack and the front page is long and narrow, similar to the mobile theme. 

EDIT II - I can't quote anyone. Neither the quote button nor the Multiquote work. 

EDIT - here's what I'm seeing. 

Top right, there are two links for Unread Content and Mark Site Read.

y786AJ9.png

Status updates below the forums.

Fu3nxjf.png

No link to Theme at the bottom of the page, and tons of dead space left and right of the forums.

IK11WT1.png