New Theme Available

Mavric

I have been searching for a programmer to fix these issues and not having much luck. 

If there is a member out there with programming experience I would love to work with them. Using the online programming sites is an exercise in futility. 

Personally I am not enamored with Invision. Xenforo is much more user friendly from a back end perspective. I was going to switch when I bought the domain but decided not to based on feedback.  

Usually the way that works is that the parent theme forms the 'bones' that determine the basic layout of everything, while the child forms the 'skin' on top of those bones that customize the look for the specific site. Typically you shouldn't have to manually edit the parent theme, just update it when a new app version is released. The real updating (and any manual editing) would be done on the child.

"I was going to switch when I bought the domain but decided not to based on feedback." 

@BigRedMax

Don't listen to the kids in the hall (Knappelc and the other crybaby egomaniacs).  They want what's best for them and their own personal interest.  And they will certainly let you know it.  But you prolly see that by now.

Do whatever you want.  It's your board. :) Change it up, switch it over, do whatever you like.  Most of us will adjust and be fine. It's a Husker board for Husker football.  And that's the most important thing than anything else.

• Plus1 1