What will the game result be?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • South Dakota single digit win
    • South Dakota double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2020 at 03:04 AM

I know it was "just" USD but out-rebounding them by 10 was a good change.  Limited their offensive rebounds well.

Thor goes scoreless for the second time in three games.  We don't really need his scoring but he didn't do a lot that shows up in the stat sheet either.

We shot 3s better early then lagged late.  

Also:

TED - DY   BUCK - ETS *clap* ... *clap* ... *clap* *clap* *clap*

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, krc1995 said:

I don’t watch a lot of basketball, but I watched this one. It seemed ugly. Again, consider the source but yikes. B10 season could be grueling. 

I hinted at it earlier in the thread but the biggest difference between this NU team and other NU teams of the past is they can come out and lay a stinker like they did tonight and still score 75 points and get a W. Thats what good teams are able to do- take care of business even when your team isn’t playing up to its potential. Nice to see that apply to a NU team for once instead of always having to play the “perfect” game to win.

• Plus1 2
7 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Nice to see Nebraska have multiple players who can score. Nice to get the win, but man, Nebraska was shooting themselves in the foot with all those charge fouls.

Refs have gone overboard with charge fouls, and it’s ruining college basketball. It’s not good defense just to stand there, holding your balls, and then fall down, yet it’s rewarded. 

4 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

I hinted at it earlier in the thread but the biggest difference between this NU team and other NU teams of the past is they can come out and lay a stinker like they did tonight and still score 75 points and get a W. Thats what good teams are able to do- take care of business even when your team isn’t playing up to its potential. Nice to see that apply to a NU team for once instead of always having to play the “perfect” game to win.

^^^yes^^^

Now, they need to start making a game like this a rarity.  

This team has talent that can win games and is fun to watch. They have proven they can play well as a team....then they have a game like this.  

That needs to stop. 

Glad they won.  A game like this isn’t going to cut it in a couple weeks.  

• Plus1 1