B1G Week 8

Mavric

Kevin Warren has to do it.  They are such idiots they have to go against what they said, because everything they do is the exact opposite of what makes sense.  The B1G offices are in the same ivory towers that the University presidents are in.  They are all clowns.

With everything they knew in July they should have started earlier and built in several bye weeks, not cancel the season.  We all knew in the back of our minds that FB would be back.

The B1G always tries to out think themselves.

• Plus1 1

I sent email to Paul Finebaum.  That moron wont have the guts to address it.  When Nebraska asked, they mentioned that letting Nebraska find an opponent outside of the conference may have NC implications.  They of course were referring to exactly this.  Finebaum made fun of Nebraska bc he thought we were asking for ourselves.  It will be very interesting to see what transpires. If the Big 10 allows the OSU, it would just prove the bias that is inside the offices.

• Plus1 1

Just now, HANC said:

I truly HOPE that the Big 10 has guts to tell OSU no.  I also hope it cost them the opportunity to be in the CFP.  This would serve the Big 10 offices right.  Karma.  

This is NO WAY is an attack on OSU, because they were almost as vocal as we were.  It is directed at this pile of crap conference and their bias against Nebraska. 

• Plus1 1