B1G Week 8

Mavric

I'll take some heat for this, but I think the B1G needs to figure out a way to get Ohio State in the championship game.  I posted on HB when they wouldn't let the Huskers play Chattanooga that it would bite someone in the conference.  It's not Ohio State's fault the conference leadership is incompetent.  This situation is nothing more than another glaring example poor leadership in the B1G.

I believe they have to get Ohio State in.  I also believe we have every right to tear them to shreds for it.  

EDIT:  October 30th when that group on Mensa elites cancelled the UTC Idea:

This is going to backfire on the B1G....I have no doubt.  This is their 3 or 4th chance to get it right and the stepped on it again.  Meanwhile losers like F-Baum and Howard get to sit back a bash the team for wanting to play.  Hey F-Baum, they don't want to be a laughed at for on the field performance anymore....That's why they want to play.

Ohio State will somehow how get screwed this year because of this.  They are going to miss out on a game or two.

I've already posted it 3-4 times.  This league should have allowed the teams that wanted to play to move forward (with no revenue sharing).  This is an F-ing dumpster fire.

1 minute ago, gobiggergoredder said:

I'll take some heat for this, but I think the B1G needs to figure out a way to get Ohio State in the championship game.  I posted on HB when they wouldn't let the Huskers play Chattanooga that it would bite someone in the conference.  It's not Ohio State's fault the conference leadership is incompetent.  This situation is nothing more than another glaring example poor leadership in the B1G.

I believe they have to get Ohio State in.  I also believe we have every right to tear them to shreds for it.  

Not a bad take.  The BIG would deserve to be torn to shreds if they bend the rules for one team but not another.  Personally, I couldn't care less about OSU and the playoffs.  I don't get the whole cheer for your conference BS.  Especially while we're down.  But thats just me.  

• Plus1 1

So, if nothing changes with the B1G, and Indiana (paused team activities) has a big outbreak, does that mean Michigan or Michigan State goes to the B1G title game? Do they just cancel the game and Northwestern is the B1G champ by default? That might be the most 2020 outcome. 

• Plus1 1
54 minutes ago, jaws said:

So, if nothing changes with the B1G, and Indiana (paused team activities) has a big outbreak, does that mean Michigan or Michigan State goes to the B1G title game? Do they just cancel the game and Northwestern is the B1G champ by default? That might be the most 2020 outcome. 

They will change the rules if you can't play.

Also, I would be more certain of this being complete BS than nearly anything in life but I'll post it so I can laugh later.

10 hours ago, Mavric said:

They will change the rules if you can't play.

Also, I would be more certain of this being complete BS than nearly anything in life but I'll post it so I can laugh later.

Not this clown shoe again